Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I give to the following day

Ok. So I am finally going to finish blogging about Paris. And thanks to the magic of backdating, you may never notice. It's Blogger's gift to the procrastinator. Speaking of, I learned a new saying:

Je remet au lendemain.

(It's French for 'I procrastinate.' Or literally: 'I give to the following day' which is a really nice way of saying it.

See. It's not that I'm procrastinating; I just want future me to have something to do. Wouldn't want her to get bored.

9 comments:

superbadfriend said...

I don't want you or your future you to be bored either...welcome back, darlin'

:)

Unknown said...

long-ass trip. better have been fun.

Kristina Wright said...

Looking forward to you filling in the details. About time to plan another trip, don't you think?

Kristina Wright said...

Oooh... totally creepy. We posted comments at the exact same time. 12:46.

S.C. said...

Such naughty language from Sister Leslee. Do you mean the Paris trip? Because I think we all know that was fun. If you mean my very long trip here in Chicago, that's been mostly fun too. And hey, I'm a voter-registered, driver's-licensed resident of Illinois, so I guess this no longer counts as a trip.

S.C. said...

Where should future me go? Some place with cheese plates, for sure.

Kristina Wright said...

Okay, you edited your comment and now it's not posted at the same time as mine. Totally not fair.

Future you should go somewhere with future me. :) Hee.

S.C. said...

Kris-We did. But then I took mine down to make it prettier. But still cool.

Michelle Underwood said...

I just thought you were always trippin'.

With an apostrophe.